ReportsnReports.com adds report 2014 Strategies for the German Nucleic Acid Testing Market to its store.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274246-2014-strategies-for-the-german-nucleic-acid-testing-market.html.
- Comprehensive 850-page market segmentation analysis of the German NAT market.
- Major issues pertaining to the German NAT laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- An extensive review of DNA probe and biochip technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and amplification methods.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for the following categories:
- Infectious Diseases
- Forensic Testing
- Genetic Diseases
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Review of testing methodologies and instrumentation technologies.
- Feature comparison of automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Over 60 specific opportunities for NAT instruments, test systems, IT and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major suppliers, and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=274246.
Table of Contents
Worldwide Market And Technology Overview
A. DNA Sequencing
B. DNA And RNA Probe Technology
C. Detection Technologies
D. Instrumentation Review
E. Biochips: Genosensors, Microarrays, and Labs-on-the-Chip
G. Major Applications
H. Competing/complementing Technologies
I. Worldwide Market Overview
Major Product Development Opportunities
Design Criteria For Decentralized Testing Products
Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
Potential Market Entry Barriers And Risks
Inquire For Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=274246.
Abbott, Affymetrix, Agilent, Applied Gene Technologies, Arca, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biokit, BioMerieux, Bio-Rad, Biotest, Caliper, Cepheid, Decode, Diadexus, Eiken, Enzo, Exact Sciences, Fujirebio, Gen-Probe, Hologic, Illumina, Innogenetics/Solvay, Kreatech, Li-Cor Biosciences, Life Technologies, Monogram Biosciences, Myriad Genetics, Nanogen/Elitech, Novartis, Orchid CellMark,Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Proteome Sciences, Qiagen, Roche, Scienion, Sequenom, Shimadzu, Siemens, Sierra Molecular Takara Bio, Tecan Group
List of Tables
Major Companies Developing or Marketing AIDS NAT and Other Direct Identification Tests
Summary Table Germany, NAT Test Volume and Sales Forecast by Major Application
Request Sample for this Report 2014 Strategies for the German Nucleic Acid Testing Market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=274246 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Healthcare ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.