Nuclear power refers to electricity generated using heat from nuclear reactions in reactors. Reactors produce heat from the fission of atoms. The heat thus produced is used to convert water into steam, which in turn drives the generator and generates power.
The analysts forecast global nuclear power market to grow at a CAGR of 2.26%, according to the cumulative installed capacity, over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report, Global Nuclear Power Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the global nuclear power market forecast and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes the segmentation based on technology and geography. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- China National Nuclear Cooperation (CNNC)
- Larsen and Toubro (L&T)
- NIAEP ASC
- Westinghouse Electric Company
Other Prominent Vendors
- Atomic Energy of Canada
- Bharat Heavy Electricals
- GE Hitachi
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39473
- Reliability of Nuclear Power
- Safety Issues and Opposition by Public
- Advancements in Technology
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39473
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.