As March Madness winds down, men everywhere are looking forward to the new baseball season, which is just getting into full swing. What most men don’t know is that their male organ (!) may actually have some fortune-telling ability when it comes to which teams will still be going strong come October. The art of male organ predictions does not have the same, lengthy history as tarot card reading or fortune telling; as a matter of fact, it was only created last summer after a couple of guys threw back a few too many brews while watching a really lousy game of baseball. That said, it may be the only method of looking into the future that involves sensual play, so it could catch on big time. OK, OK, the point of the information here is really more about male organ health than baseball, but enjoy the run-up anyway, and follow the tips at the end of the article for a stronger, healthier manhood.
Readers would be well advised to take all that follows with a grain of salt and a healthy sense of humor.
So far, the practice of predicting the future by way of the male organ has a select group of practitioners – two, to be exact. (At least, only two who will admit to it.) It also, for some reason, has thus far been restricted to making predictions only about aspects of the future that somehow involve baseball. This may merely a limitation of the experiences, knowledge base, imaginations and interests of the two practitioners.
How it works
Basically, the manner in which a male organ reacts to baseball-related stimuli can provide a window into the near future. For example:
- A practitioner is watching a baseball game in his home on TV. (This is necessary because proper predicting requires the practitioner to be nude, which is frowned upon at most ball parks and sports bars.) As the first batter approaches the plate, the man gets a sudden, massive hard on. This indicates that the batter will knock one clear over the centerfield wall – which is something that the practitioner failed to do last night in bed.
- As the second batter approaches the plate, the practitioner’s wood wilts. Although he furiously tugs on it with all his might, it remains soft. This indicates that the batter will strike out in a big way – which again mirrors what happened to the practitioner in bed last night.
- With the third batter, the practitioner’s male organ jumps to attention again, but after just a stroke or two, it emissions wildly. This indicates that the batter will get a hit but be called out at first. Again, the practitioner has failed to get to first base more times than he can count.
- Later in the game, the practitioner notices that his nuts have shrunken in upon themselves, creating a tense, knotty feeling. This indicates that the pitcher plans a knuckleball. A moment later, the practitioner’s male organ becomes firm, but is bending noticeably to one side: obviously, the pitcher is intending to throw a curveball next.
These examples have involved a practitioner in a solo situation. Sometimes, however, the male organ provides predictions in a more social situation in which the game is not actively being watched.
For example, occasionally one of the practitioners has had actual physical relations (with another person, rather than with his own hand) and was so thankful that he skipped watching the baseball game which was on. On these occasions, however, his male organ still showed remarkable predictive powers. For example:
- When his male organ was initiating physical contact, it clearly predicted that one of the baseball players would slide into home.
- When the practitioner amazed himself by rising to the occasion and successfully penetrating a second time, his male organ was signaling an upcoming double play by the home team.
- On a separate occasion, when the lady he was with responded to him suggestively displaying his male organ by pouring a glass of water on it and storming out, his male organ declared that the baseball game would be called on account of rain.
The practice of male organ predictions may never catch on, and that wouldn’t really be such a bad thing. What can be a bad thing is for a man to ignore basic male organ care. In addition to good hygiene, proper male organ care should include the daily use of a superior male organ nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). A cream with acetyl L carnitine can help avoid peripheral male organ nerve injury which can otherwise have a damaging effect on male organ sensitivity. If the cream also include alpha lipoic acid, the two ingredients will have a synergistic effect in keeping male organ cells healthy.
For additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ, visit: http://www.man1health.com. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.