Most up-to-date research on "bioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update" to its huge collection of research reports.
bioMerieux S.A. (bioMerieux) undertakes the design, development and manufacture of diagnostic systems and reagents for physicians and biologists. It operates through two business divisions, namely, Clinical Applications and Industrial Applications. The company offers diagnostic solutions such as instruments, reagents and software. bioMerieux products are used in diagnosing infectious diseases and provide high medical value results in cancer screening and monitoring and cardiovascular emergencies. Its products also detect microorganisms in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products. The company conducts its operations through subsidiaries and a broad network of distributors. bioMerieux is a part of the Institut Merieux group and is headquartered in Marcy lEtoile, France.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/biomerieux-sa-bim-product-pipeline-analysis-2014-update-report.html
The company seeks to capitalize on growth opportunities across its core markets and new markets. bioMerieux envisages building its position in the marketplace through internal development, new product launches, market expansion, partnerships, strategic alliances and acquisitions
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company bioMerieux S.A.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design, trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Browse Reports in In Vitro Diagnostics @ http://www.researchmoz.us/in-vitro-diagnostics-market-reports-28.html
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
MdxHealth SA (MdxHealth), formerly OncoMethylome Sciences SA, is a molecular diagnostics company. It develops and commercializes advanced epigenetic assays and service testing for the early detection of cancer and personalized treatment decisions. It offers clinical molecular diagnostics solutions (clinicalMdx solution) and pharmaco molecular diagnostics (pharmacoMDx) solutions. The...
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company. It develops, manufactures and commercializes fully-integrated systems for clinical and non-clinical market tests. The company's products for clinical markets include IVD medical devices, CE marked products, and research use only tests in the areas of healthcare associated infections, critical infectious disease, sexual health, womens health,...
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: