Luxury vehicles are high-end vehicles offering more comfort and safety than traditional vehicles. They have several security technologies and comfort amenities such as electronic stability control, DVD entertainment system, anti-lock brakes, massaging seats, active seat bolster, and remote start. These vehicles offer higher performance and better handling than their traditional counterparts. Luxury vehicles are also considered as a status symbol for conspicuous consumption.
Analysts forecast the Global Luxury Vehicle market to grow at a CAGR of 3.38 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Luxury Vehicle market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the unit shipment of luxury cars worldwide.
Global Luxury Vehicle Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Western Europe, the APAC region, North America, and the ROW; it also covers the Global Luxury Vehicle market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Tata Motors
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aston Martin Lagonda
- General Motors
- Honda Motors
- Hyundai Motors
- Nissan Motors
- Volvo Group
- Increased Disposable Income
- Slow Growth of Infrastructure
- Smart Vehicles on Smart Roads
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29747 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)