Valentine’s Day is fast approaching; why not plan a getaway to one of Colorado’s most romantic hot spots? Here are some tried and true ways to amp up the romance factor during your visit to Glenwood Hot Springs.
- Soaking in the mineral hot springs pools is always a relaxing way to bond with your partner, but for added romance be sure to take a dip late in the evening. The pool is open until 10 p.m. and few things are dreamier than floating together under a starlit sky.
- In addition to beautifully appointed accommodations, consider booking the Romance Package at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge. It offers enchanting extras like champagne and truffles waiting for you upon arrival, a $100 Spa of the Rockies credit and a gift card towards dinner at two of Glenwood’s most popular downtown restaurants. Bonus: If you book a Romance Package Sunday – Thursday, you’ll receive a complimentary satin robe!
- Capture your romantic getaway with a frame-able photo. The historic sandstone bathhouse makes for a stunning backdrop. For a panoramic view, try snapping pictures from the pedestrian bridge that overlooks the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool.
- Share some bubbly. By bubbly we mean side-by-side in the bubble chairs submerged in the Therapy Pool.
- Indulge in a little couple’s R&R with a massage at the award-winning Spa of the Rockies. Try side-by-side treatments like a Colorado River Stone massage or a Classic Swedish massage.
To find out more about romantic Glenwood Hot Springs, please visit www.hotspringspool.com.
About Glenwood Hot Springs
Glenwood Hot Springs is a 125-year-old Colorado landmark resort located along Interstate 70 at Glenwood Springs, approximately 165 miles west of Denver and 90 miles east of Grand Junction. Famous for its enormous hot springs pools, other amenities include the Spa of the Rockies, the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, an athletic club, a restaurant open for breakfast and lunch, a retail store specializing in swimwear and a miniature golf course, open seasonally. For more information, including press releases, a press kit, photos and a live web camera, please visit http://www.hotspringspool.com/misc/press-room or call 800-537-SWIM (7946) or 970-947-2955.
Jeremy Gilley, Director of Sales and Revenue
Glenwood Hot Springs/Spa of the Rockies
Resort Trends, Inc. – media communications for the travel & tourism industry