World Cigarettes 1 - Middle East and Africa 2013 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is the result of extensive market research covering the Middle East and Africa cigarettes market. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
• In Algeria, Volumes grew by 1.1% in 2011, to 25 billion pieces, but strengthened in 2012 on the back of falling contraband sales to reach 26 billion pieces.
• Contraband has grown in the last few years to become a major problem. Driven by rising prices, volumes grew from a mere 245 million pieces in 2010 to 18.67 billion pieces for calendar 2012. This equates to around 19.5% of the total market.
• Revenues from the cigarette industry were put at Rand 22 billion in 2011 with losses from the non-duty paid sector estimated at Rand 8 billion.
• “World Cigarettes 1 - Middle East and Africa 2013” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Middle East and Africa
• This report is the result of extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Middle East and Africa The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
• This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
• This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Middle East and Africa
• This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Middle East and Africa along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Middle East and Africa providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Société Nationale des Tabacs et Allumettes SpA (SNTA), Eastern Company SAE, Islamic Republic of Iran Tobacco Company (ITC), Arian Tobacco Industry Co JPS, Dubek Ltd, Jerusalem Cigarette Company Ltd, Imperial Tobacco Maroc, British American Tobacco (South Africa) Ltd, Régie Nationale des Tabacs et des Allumettes (RNTA) SA, Philip Morris Sabanci Sigara ve Tütüncülük Sanayi ve Ticaret AS (PHILSA), Japan Tobacco Tütün Sanayi AS, British American Tobacco Turkey
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit World Cigarettes 1 - Middle East and Africa 2013