The analysts forecast global mercury market to grow at a CAGR of 0.91% over the period 2014-2019.
Mercury is a metal with an atomic number of 80 and is depicted by the symbol Hg in the periodic table. The actual name of mercury, as per the periodic table, is hydragyrum, and it is commonly known as quicksilver. The unique property of mercury, which makes it stand apart from other metals, is that it remains in liquid form at room temperature and pressure.Covered in this report
The report covers the current scenario and growth prospects of the global mercury market for the period of 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the volumetric sales of mercury. The market for mercury has been classified based on:
The market is divided into the following segments based on application:
- Chemical manufacturing
- Artisanal gold mining
- Measurement And Control Devices
- Electrical and lighting
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=45858 . (Single User License - US $2500)
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
The report, Global Mercury Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers APAC, the Americas, Europe, MEA, and ROW. It also covers the vendor landscape of the global mercury market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
- Avantor Performance Materials
- Globe Chemicals
- Sigma Aldrich
Other prominent vendors
- Aldrett Hermanos
- Bethlehem Apparatus
- China Jin Run Industrial
- Increasing demand for gold
- Ban on use of mercury by environmental regulators
- Rising awareness against use of mercury
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=45858 .
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.