July 13, 2016 (St. Louis) – The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Greater St. Louis Chapter announced its 2016-17 board of directors.
NAWBO Greater St. Louis Chapter, which is the region’s premiere women’s business networking organization, has members who work and reside in the greater St. Louis, St. Charles, St. Peters and Southern Illinois metropolitan areas. The St. Louis Chapter is a recognized chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners, which has its headquarters in McLean, VA.
Members have access to a variety of opportunities, products and services that will help their business achieve greater visibility, credibility, and profitability while building a strong network of other women-owned businesses in the region.
The NAWBO Greater St. Louis 2016-17 board members include:
· President – Dawn Weinhardt, Weinhardt Party Rentals
· Immediate Past President and Sponsorship Chairperson -- Dannelle Ward, Acropolis Investment Management, LLC
· Treasurer – Jennah Purk, CPA, MST, Purk & Associates, P.C.
· Learning / Program Chairman – Laura Boedges, RICP®, CDFA™, Rodgers & Company
· Public Relations and Awards Chairman – Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications, LLC
· Public Policy Chairman – Dorothy Carlin, Simply Strategy
· Public Policy Co-Chairman – Cynthia Brussee, Leading Edge Lighting, LLC.
· Marketing and Communications Chairman – Kassaundra Schario, St. Louis Marketing Consultants
· Governance Chairman – Joy McMillen, Doster Ullom & Boyle
NAWBO Greater St. Louis Chapter, a recognized chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners, is the premiere networking organization for women business owners located in the St. Louis metropolitan area and Southern Illinois. To learn more, please visit, www. http://www.nawbostl.org, or call, 314.954.8344. Become a friend of the St. Louis NAWBO Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NAWBO.STL.