The Indian social security system only covers employees in the organized sector, which accounts for less than 10% of the country’s workforce. As the unorganized sector is continuously growing – and with one in five workers in the informal sector living below the poverty line – the Government of India has launched several social security measures related to healthcare, pension and direct cash transfer schemes to people who do not have access to a formal scheme.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in India, including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in India
- Detailed information about private benefits in India
- Insights into the various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework and recent regulations relating to Indian employee benefits
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in India:
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits , death in service benefits, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in India
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to Indian employee benefits
- Assess the Indian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in India
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Indian employee benefits, and their impact on companies
- The Indian social security system only covers employees in the organized sector, which account for less than 10% of the country’s workforce
- As the unorganized sector is continuously growing, the Government of India has launched several social security measures to those who do not have access to a formal scheme
- Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF), Gratuity and Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) are some of the main state and compulsory benefits in force in India
- Private employee benefits in India are changing and companies are introducing new benefit packages to remain competitive
Spanning over 45 pages, “Employee Benefits in India” report covering the Country Statistics, Overview of Employee Benefits in India, Regulations, State and Compulsory Benefits, Private Benefits, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix.
Know more about this report at : - http://mrr.cm/ZAv
Find all Human Resources Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/human-resources
Find other Reports on Indian market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/india
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Join us for Banking and Finance industry updated : http://www.linkedin.com/company/banking-&-finance-reports
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports