Nitrile gloves are synthetic gloves; they are puncture resistant, frictionless, and have a long shelf life compared to latex gloves. Nitrile gloves are mainly used for medical and non-medical application to help users prevent contamination. In terms of form, nitrile gloves are classified into two: powdered and non-powdered.
The analysts forecast global nitrile gloves market to grow at a CAGR of 8.02% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report covers present scenario and the growth prospects of the global nitrile gloves market for the period 2015-2019. The report includes the segmentation of the market based on form: powdered and non-powdered.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39485
The report, Global Nitrile Gloves Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. It includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
- Hartalega Holdings
- Kossan Rubber Industries
- Top Glove
Other Prominent Vendors
- Adams Gloves
- Ansell Healthcare
- Barber Healthcare
- Cardinal Health
- Carolina Glove
- Illinois Glove
- Riverstone Holdings
- Southern Glove
- United Glove
- Consumer Experiencing Latex Allergies
- Volatility in Raw Material Prices
- Transition from Natural Rubber Gloves to Nitrile Gloves
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39485
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.