The student loan crisis continues, driven by the escalating cost of college as well as slow recovery, which is hindering graduates’ abilities to repay their loans. The government is beginning to take the problem seriously, and proposals to help solve the problem are being considered both to help students repay their loans and to make lenders more accountable for the loans they make.
View Full Report With TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/educational-lending-us-march-2014-report.html
Scope and Themes
- What you need to know
- Data sources
- Consumer survey data
- Direct marketing creative
- Abbreviations and terms
Issues and Insights
- How serious is the student debt crisis, anyway?
- What can be done to lower the default rate?
- What is the long-term impact of so much student debt?
Find More Reports Mintel Publisher at: http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/mintel-82.html
- Inspire trend: No Degree, No Problem
- Inspire trend: The Nouveau Poor
- Mintel futures: Brand Intervention
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948