Global Working Capital Management Market 2015-2019 a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Services category. Global working capital management market to grow steadily at a CAGR of 20% during the forecast period
Global Working Capital Management Market - The improvement in inventory management is the primary growth driver for this market. Many companies are trying to focus on achieving optimal inventory levels. They are setting up robust systems that can track and control inventory systems. This will enable the company to maintain accurate inventory counts and track the inventory performance. A faster inventory outflow leads to a faster cash generation, which increases the working capital for the company.
The current trend of online receivable financing is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. This trend has led to the opening of competitive auctions, which is helping companies to meet their day-to-day working capital needs through online receivable financing platform.
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=48379
Single User License USD 2500
Industry segmentation and analysis of the working capital management market
- Retail and consumer industry
- Energy, utilities, and mining industry
- Industrial manufacturing industry
- Engineering and construction industry
- Technology industry
- Automotive industry
The retail and consumer industry dominated the market accounting for 28% of the overall share during 2014. The decreasing dependence of industries on retailers will give them access to customers who have a higher buying power. Retailers are expected to offer a number of demand discount and rebates during the forecast period to attract customers. This will subsequently increase the payment terms and improve the working capital performance of the industry.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=48379
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the working capital management market
- US and Canada
- Middle East
Asia accounted for 36% of the market share during 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period. The cash opportunity from the working capital in this region is high when compared to other regions due to the high net working capital in Asian industries. Industries are trying to avoid errors and boost efficiency by shifting their focus to the ERP technology sophistication, which will increase productivity and the overall cash generation.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
Many businesses are focusing on the firms receipt and disbursement of cash to manage the optimum level of working capital. Therefore, businesses that have a strong working capital management are framing strategies such that they can hedge against the macroeconomic scenario and bring in huge capital to their businesses.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=48379
The leading vendors in the market are -
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- BNY Mellon
- Standard Chartered
- HSBC Global Asset Management
- Raiffeisen Bank
- JP Morgan Asset Management
The other prominent vendors in the market include Deutsche Bank, UniCredit, and SEB.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019
- What are the key factors driving the global working capital management market
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global working capital management market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in this market space
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global working capital management market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Asia, US and Canada, Europe, Americas, Middle East, Australia, and Africa
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the working capital management market
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.