Smartphone Market To 2015: Mobile Handset Sales By Technology And By Generation
"USA Smartphone Market to 2015: Mobile Handset Sales by Technology and by Generation" report provides a top-level overview and detailed insights into the operating environment for mobile operators. It is an essential tool for companies active across the telecom value chain in the USA and for new companies that may be considering entering the market.
To Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/198217
Pyramid Research has compiled an extensive database on the telecommunications
markets in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, North America and Latin
America. The core components of this database mainly include:
- Interviews with top officials at regulatory agencies.
- Statistical data published by governments and regulatory agencies.
- Copies of telecom laws and amendments.
- Copies of tariff schedules, interconnection regulations and universal service requirements.
- Interviews with key officials in strategic planning, marketing, network planning and financial planning.
- Extensive surveys conducted with operators to determine key network statistics, investment, technology rollout plans, subscribers by service, tariff plans and service offerings.
- Internal statistics and bulletins published by operators.
- Interviews with key officials within vendors both at in-country offices and in-company headquarters.
To Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/198217
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2.1 USA Population, 2009 15F
2.2 USA Nominal GDP (US$ m), 2009 15F
2.3 USA Nominal GDP per Capita (US$), 2009 15F
2.4 USA PPP Adjusted GDP per Capita (US$), 2009 15F
2.5 USA Annual GDP Growth (%), 2009 15F
2.6 USA Consumer Price Inflation (%), 2009 15F
3 MOBILE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PENETRATION
3.1 USA Total Mobile Subscriptions: Market Volume, 2009 15F
3.2 USA Mobile Subscription Penetration (% of Population), 2009 15F
4 MOBILE HANDSET SALES BY QUARTER
5 MOBILE HANDSET SALES ANALYSIS
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948