MarketReportsOnline.com adds "Future of the Malaysian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020", "Future of the Netherlands' Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" & "Future of the Danish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" reports to its research store.
The Future of the Malaysia, Netherlands & Danish Defense Industry Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, These reports provide readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news
These reports are offers detailed analysis of the Malaysia, Netherlands & Danish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. Reports will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Key Findings of Malaysian Defense Industry:
- Over the historic period, Malaysia's defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 3.66%, increasing from US$4.7 billion in 2011 to US$5.4 billion in 2015
- Malaysia's military expenditure, valued at US$5.4 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$7.2 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 5.89% over the forecast period
- Malaysian military expenditure will be driven by the modernization of defense systems, international peacekeeping operations, and territorial disputes with neighboring countries
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure corvettes, multi-role aircraft, armored personnel carrier, and surveillance equipment.
Purchase a copy of this “Malaysian Defense Industry” research report at USD 1250 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=405338.
Key Findings of Netherlands' Defense Industry:
- Over the review period, Netherlands defense expenditure decreased at a CAGR of -2.08%, to reach US$10.8 billion in 2015, from US$11.8 billion in 2011
- The Netherlands defense industry is expected to decline at a CAGR of 0.35% over the forecast period, from an estimated US$10.9 billion in 2016 to US$10.8 billion in 2020
- The country's military expenditure will be driven by its military modernization programs and the mandate to spend a minimum of 2% of its GDP on defense as required by the NATO.
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) aircraft, VOSS Improved Operational Soldier System, Volkswagen Amarok DC light vehicles, C4ISR platforms, surveillance radar systems, cyber security, and UAVs, among many others.
Purchase a copy of this “Netherlands' Defense Industry” research report at USD 1250 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=405339.
Key Findings of Danish Defense Industry:
- Over the historic period, Denmark's defense expenditure registered a CAGR of -2.23%; between 2016 and 2020, the defense budget is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.10%
- The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$19.2billion
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 10.8% over the forecast period, compared to an average share of 18.4% during 2011-2015
- Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$16.1 billion cumulatively
- The key areas of investment are expected to be aircraft, helicopters, armored vehicles, radars, and surveillance equipment.
Purchase a copy of this “Danish Defense Industry” research report at USD 1250 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=405340.
Reasons to Buy:
These reports will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Malaysia, Netherlands & Danish defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period.
Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
A deep qualitative analysis of the Malaysia, Netherlands & Danish defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
Explore more reports on Public Sector Market at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/government-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441