The written premium of the US reinsurance segment increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% during the review period (2008–2012). This growth was partially due to positive growth in the personal accident and health segment during the review period. The treaty reinsurance category accounted for 83.9% of total reinsurance written premiums in 2012, with facultative reinsurance accounting for the remaining 16.1%. Economic improvements and projected positive growth in the insurance industry are expected to drive the reinsurance segment over the forecast period. Government increases in rates for flood insurance provide opportunities for private insurers and reinsurers, which will also support growth over the forecast period (2012–2017). The treaty reinsurance category is expected to continue to account for the largest share with 82.1% of the total reinsurance written premium in 2017, while facultative reinsurance is expected to increase its share in the overall reinsurance segment to 17.9%.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the US reinsurance segment, including:
- The US reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The US reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
- The competitive landscape in the US reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in the US:
- It provides historical values for the US’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the US’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in the US and its growth prospects.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://mrr.cm/ZoK
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the US reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the US reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the US insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Find All Insurance Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
- The US reinsurance segment grew at a CAGR of 1.7% during the review period
- In 2012, the treaty reinsurance category accounted for 83.9% of the total US reinsurance segment, with the remaining 16.1% contributed by facultative reinsurance. The share of the facultative category is expected to reach 17.9% by 2017
- During the review period, US life insurers incurred losses due to declines in investment returns and unfavorable business and economic conditions
- The segment is highly competitive and mature, with some of the world’s leading reinsurers present
Browser reports related to United States of America at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/usa
Spanning over 67 pages, 20 tables and 34 figures “Reinsurance in the the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering The US Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Key Industry Trends and Drivers, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 5 companies - The Berkshire Hathaway Reinsurance Group, Lloyd's, Swiss Reinsurance America Corporation, QBE Reinsurance Corporation, Munich Reinsurance America, Inc.
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.ReportFollow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport