RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Emixustat (Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” global research report on its store.
Macular Edema is a condition where fluid accumulates on the macula, leading to vision impairment or in severe cases even vision loss. The three main types of ME are diabetic macular edema (DME), and macular edema following either a central or branch retinal vein occlusion (ME-CRVO and ME-BRVO). Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a painless eye condition which leads to gradual, irreversible, loss of central vision, and is one of the leading causes of blindness among people aged 50 and over in the developed world. Currently the ME and AMD markets are dominated by the use of anti-VEGF monotherapy, however, in recent years, corticosteroid implants have been reaching the ME market which could challenge the stronghold these drugs have in this sector. The AMD market will see the arrival of the first therapies to treat dry AMD, fulfilling a huge unmet need in the management of this retinal disease, and these first-in-class therapies will strongly drive the market growth over the next ten years. The launch of wet AMD adjunctive therapies will also see a significant change in the treatment of AMD patients and have a positive impact on the market growth.
Emixustat hydrochloride (formerly known as ACU-4429) is an orally-dosed VCM that is designed to be selective for rod photoreceptors and is being developed for the treatment of GA associated with dAMD. This was the first internally-developed compound by Acucela, a Seattle-based biotechnology company. Acucela has one issued US patent (No. 7,982,071) and seven pending US patents for emixustat, all of which will expire in or around 2029.
The complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/emixustat-macular-edema-and-macular-degeneration-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Emixustat including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Emixustat for the top country from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Emixustat performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Emixustat from 2013-2023 in top 7 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan).
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312787 .
Table of Content for “Emixustat (Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
8 Emixustat 76
8.1 Overview 76
8.2 Efficacy 80
8.3 Safety 80
8.4 Dosing and Formulation 80
8.5 Potential Clinical and Commercial Positioning 81
8.6 SWOT Analysis 82
8.7 Forecast 82
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: ARM System Classification of AMD 20
Table 2: Symptoms of AMD 21
Table 3: National and International Treatment Guidelines for ME and AMD 34
Table 4: Most Prescribed Drugs for ME and AMD in the Global Markets, 2013 35
Table 5: Leading Treatments for ME and AMD, 2014 50
Table 6: Unmet Needs and Opportunities in ME and AMD 52
Table 7: Promising Drugs in Clinical Development for ME and AMD 73
Table 8: Comparison of Drugs in Development for ME and AMD, 2014 74
Table 9: Product Profile - Emixustat 79
Table 10: SWOT Analysis - Emixustat, 2014 82
Table 11: Global Sales Forecast ($m) for emixustat, 2013-2023 83
Table 12: Surveyed High-Prescribing Physicians (Non-KOLs), by Country 107
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312787 .
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).