In Version 4.2 of the Virtual Keypad App, users are now able to add, edit and delete user profiles which define the authority of every user code in the system. A new Profiles tab has been added to the scrolling bar at the bottom of the app screen.
- System arming/disarming
- System and panel status
- Z-wave automation of thermostats, light, and locks
- Favorites, which enables control of multiple Z-wave devices with a single touch
- Rooms, a feature that allows users to take a picture of an area and add hotspot control of Z-Wave devices
- Real-time local weather
- View live video from cameras
- User-code management (add, delete, or edit users)
- Schedules: View, add, edit, and delete system schedules for arming/disarming, favorites (includes Z-Wave®), outputs, and doors.
- Faulted Zones: when the system is being armed, the App alerts the user to any faulted zones and allows them to be force-armed, bypassed, or the arming process to be stopped so that any problems with the zone can be corrected.
- False-Alarm Reduction: When receiving a burglary alarm Push Notification, “Is This A False Alarm?” is displayed, allowing the user to confirm or cancel the alarm by tapping "Real Alarm" versus "False Alarm" on the screen
- Enhanced Video Verification: If cameras are on the system, users can click on the Alarm Push Notification and open the App to view a list of available camera views, giving them the ability to verify the alarm based on the video clips and live thumbnails.
- Door Control & Lockdown: Lock and unlock doors, and initiate lockdown to all public doors and Z-Wave locks (XR150/XR350/XR550 systems).
- Rooms with a View: Allows users to watch real time device activation when clicking on hotspots embedded in the associated video stream.
- XR150/XR350/XR550 Version 107 (9/26/14) or higher
DMP is a privately held independent manufacturer of innovative intrusion, fire, access control, network and cellular communication products that are designed, engineered, and assembled in Springfield, MO. DMP is the recognized leader in alarm communication over data networks, with products that are available through professional electronic security companies. For more information, contact Melissa Pitfield at (800) 641-4282, or visit www.dmp.com. ###