Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on Retailer Insurance and Assistance in Europe which is about the involvement of major retail brands in Europe in the distribution of stand-alone accident, dental, health, household, life, motor, pet, travel and other insurance, plus assistance products, as part of a growing trend in this research, 107 retail brands in Europe promote insurance or assistance products, up from 76 in the previous study issued in 2010.
Indeed, major retail brands are found to be active in this arena in 24 of the 33 countries researched. Namely, these are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and Ukraine, hence chapters for each of these are included in the publication.
In fact, the study provides a comprehensive and detailed overview of the Europe-wide market for insurance sold to consumers by supermarkets, department stores and other types of retail chain. Moreover, the product marketing initiatives traced by Finaccord for the lines of consumer insurance investigated, including the operating models and insurance providers used.
You may be able to use this report and the PartnerBASE™ that accompanies it in one or more of the following ways:
- gain rapid access to a unique and comprehensive source of intelligence that provides a Europe-wide perspective on the involvement of major retailers in the insurance and assistance sector;
- understand which of your competitors have been successful in establishing insurance or assistance distribution partnerships with significant retail brands;
- evaluate the opportunities for creating marketing relationships with different types of retail chain for eight distinct lines of consumer insurance plus other insurance and assistance products;
- learn about the wider context behind the diversification into insurance and assistance of major retail brands and identify retailers already active in financial services that are likely to develop insurance propositions in future;
- use the PartnerBASE™ dataset to filter information about retailer insurance and assistance schemes by country, retailer category, product, provider and other criteria.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Retailer Insurance and Assistance in Europe report.