ReportsnReports.com adds report The Global Advanced Wound Care Market to 2017 to its store.
A changing industry landscape
Mergers and acquisitions have always played a key role in the advanced wound care industry and have enabled the market leaders to expand their technology to address new sections of the market and provide access to new technologies. But things are hotting up. Smith & Nephew continues to add to its portfolio with the acquisition in May 2012 of Kalypto Medical while pharmaceutical companies flex their financial muscle: Shire purchased BioHealing in June 2011 while Sanofi’s purchase of Genzyme in April 2011 has introduced the new Sanofi Biosurgery division.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/187737-the-global-advanced-wound-care-market-to-2017.html.
Private equity gets more involved
The headline acquisition of the NPWT leading company KCI by the APAX consortium is just the latest of a string of private equity transactions. Nordic Capital and Avista Capital Partners purchased ConvaTec in August 2008, Systagenix was formed in December 2008 through One Equity Partners' purchase of Ethicon Professional Wound Care, and Investor AB took full control of Mölnlycke in late 2010.
Biologics: the growth sector of the future?
With price pressures in the NPWT sector and low prices driven by high competition in the Moist Dressings sector, the spotlight has been thrown on Biologics. While all sectors are expected to return to stronger annual growth, only the biologics sector is expected to maintain double digit growth from 2015 onwards as products currently in development are launched.
Key statistics and forecasts provide a real insight to the future of this critical device sector
- Wound Care Market
- Global Wound Care Market by Product Type, 2011
- Professional Wound Care Market by Product Type, 2011
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=187737. OR Get Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=187737.
Advanced Wound Care Market Competitors
- Select Manufacturers’ Wound Care Sales, 2005-2011 (US$ million)
- International Manufacturers’ Wound Care Sales, 2005-2011
- Advanced Wound Care Market Shares, 2011
- Advanced Wound Care Acquisitions, 2008-2011
Wound Care Market Dynamics
- Professional Wound Care Market by Product Type, 2007-2011 (US$ million)
- Professional Wound Care Market Forecast, 2012-2017 (US$ million)
- Global Wound Care Market Growth by Product, 2012-2017 (%)
Advanced Wound Care Market by Region and Growth by Region, 2012-2017 (US$ million)
US, European and Rest of the World Markets by Major Product Type, 2011
What this report will give you…
Extensive competitive comparisons and evaluation of 109 major and emerging companies
Market share for leading companies
Growth forecasts and market share to 2017 by product area and geographical region
Covering all major areas including…
- Device-based advanced wound care
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy
- Other Wound Care Devices
Moist wound care
- Hydrocolloid Dressings
- Foam Dressings
- Composite Dressings
- Activated Charcoal Dressings
- Transparent Film Dressings
- Antimicrobial Dressings
- Silver Dressings
- Honey Dressings
- Iodine-based Dressings
- PHMB Antimicrobial Dressings
- Collagen-Based Wound Care Products
- Skin Substitutes
- Growth Factors
- Cell-Based Therapies
- Other Biologic Products
- Enzymatic Debriding Agents
Answering key questions...
- What next for Kinetic Concepts after its litigation troubles?
- What % of the European market will moist dressings account for in 2017?
- Who’s developing products in the skin substitution market?
- Who’s partnering whom, and on what?
- Which are the companies and technologies to watch?
Inquiry before Buying on this Report The Global Advanced Wound Care Market to 2017 at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=187737 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Wound Care ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.