Global Department Store Retailing, 2014-2019 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The “Global Department Store Retailing, 2014-2019” report provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different category groups in the department stores retail channel across the globe. In addition, it highlights the fastest-growing markets for department stores identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the channel. Also provides market share of key retailers in each region.
- Global department store sales are forecast to reach US$751.3 billion by 2019, with major impetus from developing economies
- The accessories, luggage and leather goods category group is forecast to increase the most over the next five years, largely led by growth in India, China, and Brazil
- Mergers and acquisitions are rising among department store retailers, influenced by reducing footfalls and strong competition from the online channel
- It is not just shopping but the shopping experience that is the most influential factor in this new era of shopping
- In an effort to engage customers for a greater period of time in stores, retailers are developing new concepts such as innovation labs
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Department Store Retailing, 2014-2019
- Provides a comprehensive view of the global department stores retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2019; and highlights the world's fastest-growing markets and category groups
- Details market size and category forecasts for each region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and department store retail trends
The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, nine countries in the Americas, and five countries in the Middle East and Africa
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the global department stores retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest-growing markets across the globe
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering nine category groups) and key innovations in the retail space in major countries across the four regions
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing categories in major countries across the four regions
- Benefit from detailed analysis of key trends influencing the department store retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the four regions, including market share of the retailers for the region
David Jones Myer Macy's Saks Fifth Avenue Nordstrom JC Penny KOHL'S Dillard's Hudson's Bay Company Falabella Lojas Riachuelo Liverpool Lojas Renner CandA Marisa Sears Lojas Americanas S.A Coppel S.A House of Fraser Marks and Spencer Debenhams John Lewis Strauss Innovation Galeria Kaufhof Stockmann Galeries Lafayette Printemps El Corte Ingles De Bijenkorf Karstadt Target Lotte Department store Hyundai Group Parkson New world department store. Intime retail Shoppers Stop Pantaloons Westside H2O Retailing J. Front Retailing Isetan Mitsukoshi Holdings Ltd Takashimaya Co Central retail Pacific Sogo Lifestyle Shinsegae Edgars Hamashbir Department Stores Stuttafords Marks and Spencer UAE Paris Gallery Woolworths.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research