Supercapacitor Market Analysis: End Products (PV, UPS, Cameras, Defibrillators, Wind Turbines, Buses); Type (EDLC, Pseudocapacitors, Hybrid); Application (Energy and Power, Electronics and Transportation) – With Forecast (2015 – 2020)
Browse 49 Market Tables, 82 Figures spread through 232 Pages and an in-depth TOC on “Supercapacitors Market”: http://industryarc.com/Report/212/Global-Supercapacitor-Market-analysis-report.html
Supercapacitors also known as ultracapacitors are electrochemical capacitors that have high energy density, high capacitance when compared to common capacitor. Conventional dielectric is not used in supercapacitors; supercapacitor combines the properties of conventional batteries and common capacitor in one device. Double layer capacitance, psuedocapacitance or a combination of both the mechanisms is used by supercapacitor to store electric energy. Based on the energy storage mechanism the capacitors can be classified into three basic types; electrostatic double layer capacitor (EDLC), electrochemical pseudocapacitor and hybrid capacitors. In electrostatic double layer capacitor storage of the electrical energy achieved by separation of charge in a Helmholtz double layer while in electrochemical pseudocapacitor storage of the electrical energy achieved by faradaic redox reactions with charge-transfer.
Request a Sample @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.aspx?id=212
According to IndustryARC, The supercapacitor market is estimated to register a CAGR of around 35.4% for the period 2015-2020 and is projected to reach around $4.2 billion by 2020. Consumer electronics and automotive segment will be the highest revenue generating segments during this period. Americas was a leading region for supercapacitors in 2014 with 43% market revenue followed by Europe with 26% market revenue.
The Market is analyzed by the following End User Verticals:
- Industrial automation products
- Consumer electronics
- Power and energy products
- Medical equipment
Make an Inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.aspx?id=212
The super capacitors market is forecast to grow at a rate of 35.4% during the period 2015-2020. The high growth is due to the increasing adoption of super capacitors into transportation, consumer electronics and healthcare industry. Electric vehicles and medical equipment are the key end use products which require efficient regenerative braking and short term storage of energy and are estimated to significantly escalate the market value.
Key Market Insights:
- The growing demand for electric vehicles and trams is set to increase the Super Capacitors shipments significantly
- Chinese firms are forecast to account for a majority share of the market by 2020, due to high demand in Asian markets coupled with production, distribution efficiencies of the companies.
- Healthcare is in the forefront in adoption of super capacitors and is estimated to grow at highest annual growth rate until 2020.
- Electric Vehicles, whose shipments are estimated to reach 6.3 million units by 2022, is a huge opportunity for the super capacitor manufacturers.
Customize the Report @ http://industryarc.com/requestcustomization.aspx?id=212
The healthcare segment is the highest growing market in the period 2015-2020 owing to the escalating demands from the industry for effective power management and wearable devices. The medical wearable devices require compact and high energy storing devices and the ultra-capacitors meet the requirements and offer cheap, low power, and support batteries. In 2015, CAP XX Co. Ltd has launched a product of 0.6mm thickness which is ideally suitable for wearable and portable devices. With increase in the disposable and wearable medical devices, such as disposable insulin device or fitness tracking devices, the market for super capacitors is set to witness a high growth rate of 42.2% in the forecast period.
Some of the key players operating in the market include:
- Maxwell Technologies
- Nippon Chemicon
- Panasonic Electronic Devices
- Nesscap Co Ltd
- LS Mtron
Browse More about Supercapacitor Market @ http://industryarc.com/Report/212/Global-Supercapacitor-Market-analysis-report.html
Related Report You May Be Interested:
- Battery Management Systems Market: By Component (Power module, battery, Communication channel); By Application (Energy Harvesting, Wireless Power Devices); By Topology (Distributed, Modular, Centralized); By End-User Industry (Automotive, Telecom) - Forecast (2015 - 2020) http://industryarc.com/Report/1270/battery-management-systems-market-analysis-report.html
- Electric Vehicles (EV) Market Analysis and Forecast (2013 – 2018): Battery Problems Persist but Government Subsidies Showing Effect on Shipment Numbers http://industryarc.com/Report/19/global-electric-vehicles-market-analysis-report.html
For More Reports Click Here: http://industryarc.com/Domain/9/electronics-market-research.html
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Sanjay Matthews
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)
Company Name: IndustryARCTM
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ http://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc
Get More Insights on Reports @ http://goo.gl/Ga7fq7