Women experience physiological and emotional issues during different phases of their life cycle due to hormonal changes. Women’s health is especially referred to where reproductive health is involved. According to the Society for Women’s Health Research in the US, issues specific to the human female anatomy are defined as women’s health. The biological mechanisms influence the clinical course of diseases and disorders differently in women when compared to men. Some of the main women’s health disorders include infertility, menopause, endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome as well as urological disorders and cancers such as breast cancer, cervical cancer, endometrial cancer, and ovarian cancer. In addition, contraception plays an important role in women’s health for many reasons, so this too is also categorized under women’s health.
Analysts forecast the Global Women’s Health market will grow at a CAGR of 3.52 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Women’s Health market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of various products used for the wellbeing of women, which are listed below based on their application segment:
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis (Drugs)
- Hormonal Contraceptives (Drugs and Devices)
- Menopause (Drugs)
- Infertility (Drugs)
- Endometriosis (Drugs)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (Drugs)
Global Women’s Health Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC regions; it also covers the Global Women’s Health market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=19375
- Actavis plc
- Bayer AG
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Merck & Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- AbbVie Inc.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Agile Therapeutics Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- ANI Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corp.
- AstraZeneca plc
- Blairex Laboratories Inc.
- Catalysis SL
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Dexa Medica Group
- EffRx Inc.
- Ferring International Center SA
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- HLL Lifecare Ltd.
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lipocine Inc.
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mayer Laboratories
- Medicines 360
- Mylan Laboratories Inc.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.
- Pantarhei Bioscience BV
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Key Market Driver
- Increase in Aging Female Populationt.
Key Market Challenge
- Patent Expiry of Major Blockbuster Drugs
Key Market Trend
- Rise in Strategic Partnerships
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=19375 .
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.