Revised and updated 10th edition, includes:
- Trends in co-promotion and co-marketing deals
- Co-promotion and co-marketing agreement structure
- Co-promotion and co-marketing contract documents
- Top co-promotion deals by value
- Top co-marketing deals by value
- Most active co-promotion dealmakers
- Most active co-marketing dealmakers
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=171064.
This report provides details of the latest co-promotion and co-marketing agreements announced in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic sectors.
Fully revised and updated, the report provides details of co-promotion and co-marketing agreements from 2009 to end of May 2014.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter co-promotion and co-marketing deals. The majority of deals are multicomponent whereby the licensor retains either a right or option to co-promote/market the resultant product of the research collaboration. There are also numerous pure co-promotion/marketing deals whereby the products originator takes on a co-promotion/marketing partner in order to maximize a products presence in the marketplace.
The report provides a detailed understand and analysis of how and why companies enter co-promotion and co-marketing deals. The majority of deals are multicomponent whereby the licensor retains either a right or option to co-promote/market the resultant product of the research collaboration. There are also numerous pure co-promotion/marketing deals whereby the products originator takes on a co-promotion/marketing partner in order to maximize a products presence in the marketplace.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=171064.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all co-promotion and co-marketing deals announced since 2009 as recorded in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, including financial terms where available, plus links to online copies of actual co-promotion and co-marketing contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics report is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding of the co-promotion and co-marketing trends and structure of deals entered into by leading biopharma companies worldwide.
Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics includes:
- Trends in co-promotion and co-marketing dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2009
- Analysis of co-promotion and co-marketing deal structure
- Case studies of real-life co-promotion and co-marketing deals
- Access to over 800 co-promotion and co-marketing deal records
- Detailed access to actual co-promotion contract documents
- The leading co-promotion and co-marketing deals by value since 2009
- Most active co-promotion and co-marketing dealmakers since 2009
- The leading co-promotion and co-marketing partnering resources
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=171064.
In Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Therapeutic area
- Technology area
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of deal record as found in the Current Agreements deals and alliances database, providing easy access to each deal record on demand.
The Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to records for over 800 co-promotion and co-marketing deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise co-promotion and co-marketing rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How aresalesand payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law
Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of co-promotion and co-marketing deal trends since 2009
- Analysis of the structure of co-promotion and co-marketing agreements with numerous real life case studies
- Comprehensive access to over 800 co-promotion and co-marketing deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Detailed access to actual co-promotion and co-marketing contracts entered into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Insight into the terms included in a co-promotion and co-marketing agreement, together with real world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Pharmaceuticals ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.