When it comes to oral intimacy, it seems most guys fall into one of two categories: 1) Totally awesome, confident and comfortable with it; 2) Scared and doesn’t know what he’s doing. For men fitting into the second category – read on! And, just in case, men in the first category should also take a peek, because they might learn something new. And don’t forget - regardless of whether a man is a self-proclaimed oral genius or an inexperienced amateur, learning how to maintain male organ health and performance is just as important to a couple’s romantic life. After all, if the equipment is failing, no other magic moves will save the night.
1) Make her comfortable: No matter how orally skilled a man is, a woman will have a very hard time getting there if she isn’t able to relax. Helping her to get comfortable is essential to a good end result; so dim the lights, turn on some music, light some candles, and make sure she knows it is all about her.
2) The pillow prop: To make sure she is at the perfect angle, place a small pillow under bottom to elevate the pelvis and help open her up; this adds to the sensation for many women.
3) Take it slow: Just like jumping into the deep end of a cold swimming pool can shock the body, so too can diving into her a little too quickly. Instead, help her warm up by taking it slow and gentle. Adding a tickle to her thighs or gently licking and teasing her allows her to get used to the sensation before building up speed and pressure.
4) Pay attention: It’s pretty easy to tell if a woman is having a good time – unless she is very adept at faking it. Watch for changes in her body response such as wiggling, breathing harder, or increased heart rate. If she jolts suddenly or flinches, that probably means a guy made a wrong turn somewhere.
5) Finding a rhythm: Just like a man falls into a certain rhythm when getting off, a woman will most likely need a steady, consistent rhythm to take her over the edge, too. Watch her body language for cues into the speed, pressure and type of stimulation she needs. Don’t be afraid to ask her what is working and what isn’t; ultimately, that will make it more enjoyable for both parties involved.
6) When in doubt, vibe it out: It is not always an easy task bringing a woman to release orally – in fact – it takes an average of 20 minutes, so it is not for the faint of heart. If fatigue starts to set in, or a man really wants to give her a big finish, don’t be afraid to bring a toy into the action. By maintaining control of it, a man still has the element of surprise and is responsible for giving her pleasure.
Perfecting one’s oral skills is an important part of a well-rounded sensual repertoire, but so is having a healthy manhood. Numerous intimate injuries and conditions can put a man on the bench for days or weeks at a time. A bedroom snafu can range from male organ pain or skin discomfort from rough self-pleasure, to an injury that requires a trip to the ER, to an unfortunate infection that sidelines a guy for weeks and needs medication to clear up. While some problems are unavoidable, a man can put his best foot forward by improving his male organ health regimen. By being careful with his intimate health, a man can protect himself from the major male organ pitfalls, as well as the minor setbacks. Men who are active – especially in non-monogamous relationships – should always use protection to reduce his chances of picking up an undesirable infection. Additionally, the use of a male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) containing essential vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin E and Shea butter can help repair and recover the male organ skin when it has gotten a little too much action, so he can be back in the game in no time.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.