Plastic processing machines are used to perform variety of methods to convert plastic materials in the form of pellets, granules, powders, sheets, and fluids into formed shapes or parts. After formation of parts, various ancillary operations such as welding, adhesive bonding, machining, and surface decoration are performed to produce the final products.
The processing of plastic material depends on the variety of additives present in it, which impacts the overall properties of plastic. Industrial plastic processing machineries includes IMMs, extruders, BMMs, hollow molding, 3D plastic printers, and thermoforming machines.
These machines are used in industries such as packaging, consumer goods, and construction.
The analysts forecast global plastic processing machinery market to grow at a CAGR of 7.28% over the period 2015-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global plastic processing machinery market during the period 2015-2019. For ascertaining the market size and vendor share, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of plastic processing machineries.
The report, Global Plastic Processing Machinery Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Japan Steel Works
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37885
Other Prominent Vendor
- Alpha Marathon Film Extrusion Technologies
- Aoki Technical Laboratory
- BEKUM Maschinenfabriken
- Berlyn Extruders
- Brampton Engineering
- Brown Machine
- Brückner Group
- CROWN Machine
- Donghua Machinery
- Fu Chun Shin Machinery Manufacture
- G.N. Plastics
- Graham Engineering
- Husky Injection Molding Systems
- In Type Enterprise
- Kautex Maschinenbau
- KraussMaffei Technologies
- Lyle Industries
- Macro Engineering & Technology
- Nan Rong Mechanical
- Negri Bossi
- Ningbo Haida Plastic Machinery
- Nissei ASB Machine
- Queen’s Machinery
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries
- Sunningdale Tech
- Thai Hydraulic Machinery
- Toshiba Machine
- Growth of Packaging Industry
- Dominance of Chinese Manufacturers
- Demand for Used Plastic Processing Machinery
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37885
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.