This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Brazil, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Brazil
- Size of Brazil wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=288003.
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 4,072 UHNWIs in Brazil in 2013, with an average per capita wealth of US$126.3 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 41 billionaires, 595 centimillionaires and 3,436 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 2.1% of the total Brazilian HNWI population in 2013, significantly higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of Brazilian UHNWIs increased by 71.1%, from 2,380 in 2009 to 4,072 in 2013.
- There was a range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. While the number of billionaires increased by 215.4%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 74.5% and 69.7% respectively.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 17.3% to reach 4,965 in 2018. This will include 47 billionaires, 728 centimillionaires and 4,189 affluent millionaires.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=288003.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Banking and Financial Services Industry ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, environment, IT & Telecommunication, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.