Safety and security are critical to any country’s prosperity. Public safety involves the critical process of communicating right information at the right time. This can be achieved by using LTE, which is a transformation technology. Public safety LTE is the introduction of next-generation wireless broadband technology in the mission-critical field applications, equipping people with best real-time data, video, voice, or other forms of tactical communication.
Analysts forecast the Global Public Safety LTE Devices market to grow at a CAGR of 26.11 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Global Public Safety LTE Devices Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Public Safety LTE Devices market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- General Dynamics Broadband
- Motorola Solutions (Zebra Technologies)
Other Prominent Vendors
- Airspan Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Huawei Technologies
- Increased Need for Network that Supports Real-Time Access
- Omnipresence of LMR Technologies
- Convergence of Public and Private LTE Networks with LMR
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31293 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)
IAM is a solution that helps end-users to ensure that access across multiple technological environments is granted only to the right individuals. IAM solutions provide secure, identity-based access to various systems, applications, and information from any location. IAM solutions help enterprises manage security across various systems by permitting employees access with a single sign-on password. Thus, IAM solutions are able to avoid fraudulent activities, thereby preventing the misuse of data.
A smart city is a combination of diverse technologies such as a smart home, smart grid, smart building, smart security, smart education, smart healthcare, and smart transportation. A smart city aims to reduce environmental impact and offers its citizens a quality lifestyle in terms of economic growth, well-being, and sustainability.