ReportsandReports.com adds report “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Republic of China (Taiwan)” to its store.
"CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Republic of China (Taiwan)". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in the Republic of China (Taiwan). It identifies the key trends in the country's healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Country Analysis mentioned in this report “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Republic of China (Taiwan)”:-
· Political Environment
· Economic Landscape
· Economic Indicators
· Healthcare Infrastructure
· Healthcare Expenditure
· Trade Associations
· Trade Fairs
The population of Taiwan increased slightly between 2008 and 2013 from 23.0 to 23.4 million, mainly due to rising life expectancy. However, the birth rate decreased at a negative Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.04% between 2008 and 2013. Government incentives such as those for new pharmaceutical companies establishing themselves in Taiwan, which include a reduction in income tax, will encourage foreign companies to invest. The country's pharmaceutical market was estimated at $5.7 billion in 2013 and is projected to reach $8.2 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 5.2%. The medical device market was worth $2.2 billion in 2013 and is projected to reach $3.1 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 5.0%.
These positive growth trends can primarily be attributed to -
· An increasing elderly population
· Universal health coverage
· Government initiatives
Inquire a Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=287321 .
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Taiwan, and includes -
· An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
· Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Pfizer, Sanofi-aventis, GlaxoSmithKline, Yung Shin Pharmaceutical and China Chemical & Pharmaceutical
· Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country's healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
· Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
· An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Taiwanese healthcare market
Reasons to buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
· Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Taiwan's healthcare market
· Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments, and companies likely to affect Taiwan's healthcare market in the future
· Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors
· Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnership
· Identify, understand, and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in Taiwan's healthcare market
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=287321 .
ReportsandReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.