DENVER—Leading organizations large and small were recognized for business excellence and community impact at the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce’s 2015 Business Awards today.
The winners are:
- TRELORA is the Start-Up Business of the Year, sponsored by the Denver Metro Small Business Development Center.
- Footers Catering is the Small Business of the Year, sponsored by First Data.
- Mission Yogurt, Inc. is the Minority or Woman-owned Business of the Year, sponsored by Xcel Energy.
- Serendipity Catering is the Green Business of the Year, sponsored by The WhiteWave Foods Company.
- We Don’t Waste is the Small Nonprofit Organization of the Year, sponsored by Sam’s Club.
- Urban Peak is the Large Nonprofit Organization of the Year, sponsored by Optimum Networking.
- Chase Colorado Market Manager Todd Munson received the David E. Bailey Small Business Advocate Award sponsored by Wells Fargo, given to a member of the Chamber who assists entrepreneurs and small businesses.
PHOTOS: Visit http://bit.ly/1JD65XY to download photos from the event. Please attribute photos to Dave Anderson of InSync Photography + Design.
SOCIAL: See the conversation @DenChamber and with #bizawards.
About the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
For nearly 150 years, the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce has been a leading voice for Colorado’s business community. With a membership that spans the state and includes 3,000 businesses and their 300,000 employees, the Chamber is an effective advocate for small and large businesses. For more information, go to denverchamber.org.