Skin diseases affect 30%-70% of people from all age groups, across the world. Accurate diagnosis of skin diseases is difficult unless a biopsy is performed. Dermatology diagnostic devices facilitates non-invasive diagnosis. Traditionally, microscope was used to detect or diagnose skin conditions, which could not provide accurate results. The need for dermatology services is increasing with the increase in prevalence of dermatology conditions such as psoriasis, melanoma, and acne; and awareness on health and well-being.
Rise in awareness on skin conditions, through education and training programs for physicians and nurses, and public awareness programs and campaigns for dermatology conditions especially skin cancer contribute to the growth in market.
The analysts forecast global dermatology diagnostics devices market to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report covers current scenario and the growth prospects of the global dermatology diagnostics devices market for the period of 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of dermatology diagnostics devices used to diagnose the following skin conditions:
Based on skin diseases, the market is divided into the following segments:
- Skin cancer
- Chronic diseases such as eczema, acne, psoriasis, and rosacea
The report, Global Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the landscape of the market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=43509
- Heine Optotechnik
- Mela Sciences
- Michelson Diagnostics
- Welch Allyn
Other prominent vendors
- Caliber Imaging & Diagnostic
- FotoFinder Systems
- MedX Health
- Increase in incidence and prevalence of skin cancer
- Self-care and low adherence in dermatology
- Increase in adoption of teledermatology
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.