ReportsnReports.com adds report Global Causes of Death to 2020
to its store.
Mortality statistics and forecasts by disease and country
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/161229-global-causes-of-death-to-2020.html.
With this report you can
- Identify trends in 23 diseases/conditions and forecast patient population growth with data covering 2012-2020
- Assess the current and future patient profile by cause of death by 55 leading and emerging markets
- Evaluate at global and country level
- Rank cause of death globally and identify areas of increasing need
- Access original forecast data not in the public domain
Pdf and Interactive online formats included. Plus you can benefit from comprehensive user tools - Instant extraction of data to MS Excel™ or MS PowerPoint™!
Trends in mortality are key indicators to the health of a nation – and its current and future need for pharmaceutical and medical technology. Having practical and well organised access to that data is essential for sound marketing and business development planning.
The reasons behind the shifting outlook for cause of death rates are obviously numerous and complex. For the more developed countries in this study, the ageing population evidently plays a prominent role, with circulatory diseases and neoplasms accounting for the majority of deaths, but as healthcare technology and lifestyle improvements start to make an impact on related mortality, then other causes of death related to longevity become more prevalent, notably Mental & Behavioural Disorders and Nervous System Disorders (which include dementias).
For less developed countries, healthcare technology and health information may be less accessible, and therefore deaths from preventable or treatable diseases can be expected to continue to rise, for example circulatory disease, cancer and diabetes.
Growing populations do not indicate an ever increasing burden of need. By 2020, the death rate per 100,000 population is expected to fall globally in key conditions such as breast cancer and respiratory conditions.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=161229. OR Get Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=161229.
Disease and conditions covered in the report
- Infectious & Parasitic Diseases
- Malignant Neoplasms
- Malignant Neoplasms, Digestive System
- Malignant Neoplasms, Respiratory System
- Malignant Neoplasms, Breast
- Diseases of the Blood & Blood-Forming Organs
- Endocrine, Nutritional & Metabolic Diseases
- Mental & Behavioural Disorders
- Diseases of the Nervous System & Sense Organs
- Diseases of the Circulatory System
- Ischaemic Heart Diseases
- Cerebrovascular Diseases
- Diseases of the Respiratory System
- Diseases of the Digestive System
- Diseases of the Skin & Subcutaneous Tissue
- Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System & Connective Tissue
- Diseases of the Genito-urinary System
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Puerperium
- Perinatal Conditions
- Congenital Malformations & Chromosomal Anomalies
- Injury, Poisoning & External Causes
Packed with statistics, Global Causes of Death is an easy-read pdf report which includes online access and easy to use user tools. It is an essential reference report for all executives working internationally in the global pharmaceutical, medtech and health provider industries.
Countries included in the report
Argentina,Australia,Austria, Belarus,Belgium,Brazil,Bulgaria,Canada,Chile,China,Colombia,Croatia,Cuba,Czech Republic,Denmark,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Hungary,India,Ireland,Israel,Italy,Japan,Korea, South,Latvia,Lithuania,Malaysia,Mexico,Netherlands,New Zealand,Norway, Peru,Philippines,Poland,Portugal,Romania,Russia,Serbia,Singapore,Slovakia,Slovenia,South Africa,Spain,Sweden,Switzerland,Taiwan,Thailand,Ukraine,United Arab Emirates,United Kingdom,United States,Venezuela
Inquiry before Buying on this Report Global Causes of Death to 2020 at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=161229 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Medical Devices ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.