Global Liver Diseases Therapeutics Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Pharmaceutical category. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
The analysts forecast global liver diseases therapeutics market to grow at a CAGR of 15.61% over the period 2014-2019. Liver diseases are of different types such as hepatitis, liver cancer, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, and liver cirrhosis. Hepatitis is the largest segment among these diseases, of which hepatitis C is the biggest and fastest growing segment. The liver diseases caused by viral infections, alcoholism, obesity, diabetes, among many other reasons. Some of the diseases are not curable such as liver cirrhosis or non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, and are usually not diagnosed early. This leads to the substantial damage of the liver, which proves to be life-threatening. Some types of hepatitis are preventable or treatable by using vaccines and indicated drugs.
Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global liver diseases therapeutics market for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of various off-label and branded drugs and the expected launch of drug candidates intended to be used in the treatment of liver diseases.
Based on disease indication, the market is segmented as follows:
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (includes non-alcoholic steatohepatitis)
- Liver cirrhosis
- Liver cancer
- Hepatitis (Hepatitis A, B, and C)
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=44187
Single User License USD 2500
This report includes a discussion of the market in the following three regions:
- Americas: The major countries focused in the Americas are the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil
- EMEA: The major countries in this region are the UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain and Middle Eastern and African countries such as Israel, South Africa, Egypt, Sudan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE
- APAC: The major countries in this region are Japan, China, Australia, Singapore, South Korea, and India.
The report, Global Liver Diseases Therapeutics Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the landscape of the global liver diseases therapeutics market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44187
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Gilead Sciences
- Johnson & Johnson
Other prominent vendors
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- Angion Biomedica
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Digna Biotech
- Dynavax Technologies
- Eli Lilly
- Galectin Therapeutics
- Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical
- LG Life Sciences
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Nitto Denko
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- Phenex Pharmaceuticals
- Promethera Biosciences
- ProMetic Life Sciences
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals
- Shenzhen Kangtai Biological Products
- TCM Biotech
- Tobira Therapeutics
- VBL Therapeutics
- Verva Pharmaceuticals
Key market driver
- Increased prevalence of liver diseases
Key market challenge
- Multiple patent expiries
Key market trend
- Growing public awareness
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.