Network security appliances comprise hardware used to monitor, detect, and prevent unauthorized access, misuse, or malfunction, or to disable/destroy a computer network. It aims to provide and maintain a secure platform that will help users perform critical tasks. Network security has been gaining prominence over the years, especially with the growing number of hacking activities as these sophisticated and complex threats cannot be addressed by traditional defense mechanisms. Organizations, both large and small, have started to invest in network security to proactively manage risks beyond their capability. These appliances can also increase workforce productivity and reduce costs, thereby offering organizations a significant competitive advantage. Network security appliances have capabilities that include UTM, VPN/firewall, IDP, web security, and routing.
The analysts forecast the global network security appliance market to grow at a CAGR of 11.08% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global network security appliance market for the period 2015-2019.
The major end-users listed in the market are described below:
- Enterprises: Include large enterprises and SMEs
- Government organizations: Include all agencies and institutions that are funded and managed by the government
- Service providers: Companies offering network services and solutions to consumers and enterprises
The report provides an overview of the market in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. It also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top five vendors in the market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
The report, Global Network Security Appliance Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the global network security appliance market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Checkpoint Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Juniper Networks
- Palo Alto Networks
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=38108
Other Prominent Vendors
- Arbor Networks
- Barracuda Networks
- Dell SonicWall
- F5 Networks
- Kerio Technologies
- WatchGuard Technologies
- Growing impact of cyber attacks
- Increase in complexity of network infrastructure
- Increasing demand for SaaS-based security solutions
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=38108
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.