With high country colors at their showy peak and no crowds at the pool, fall is one of the best seasons to visit Glenwood Hot Springs. Here’s how to make the most of an autumn visit to Glenwood’s original mineral hot springs.
- Fall is value season at Glenwood Hot Springs; that means lodging rates have dropped significantly and for visitors who schedule their arrival between Sunday and Thursday, the cost is even lower.
- Now that the kids are back in school, visitors can enjoy a pool atmosphere that is noticeably more quiet and serene.
- All day admission means visitors can come and go as they please from opening hour until closing time, and, admission is always included for visitors staying at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge. Take the opportunity to see the aspens in their golden glory. Consider a scenic day drive up Independence Pass or to nearby Redstone or Marble. Afterwards, come back to Glenwood Hot Springs for a pre-bedtime soak.
- Since September is national honey month, why not indulge in the Native Honey Steam Wrap at the Spa of the Rockies?
- Glenwood Hot Springs is ideally situated for visitors wishing to walk around town. While the evenings are still warm, take a stroll over the bridge to enjoy dinner and drinks at one of the town’s riverside restaurants with outdoor or rooftop dining.
Autumn has finally arrived; to book a fall getaway today, please visit www.hotspringspool.com.
About Glenwood Hot Springs
Glenwood Hot Springs is a 127-year-old Colorado landmark resort located along Interstate 70 at Glenwood Springs, approximately 165 miles west of Denver and 90 miles east of Grand Junction. Famous for its enormous hot springs pools, other amenities include the Spa of the Rockies, the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge, an athletic club, a restaurant open for breakfast and lunch, a retail store specializing in swimwear and a miniature golf course, open seasonally. For more information, including press releases, a press kit, photos and a live web camera, please visit http://www.hotspringspool.com/misc/press-room or call 800-537-SWIM (7946) or 970-947-2955.
Jeremy Gilley, Director of Sales and Revenue
Glenwood Hot Springs/Spa of the Rockies
Resort Trends, Inc. – media communications for the travel & tourism industry