Global Furniture and Floor Coverings, 2014-2019 : Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Global Furniture and Floor Coverings market is witnessing increased demand for multi-functional and innovative products. Number of single- and two-person households is increasing across several developed markets, resulting in demand for small and portable furniture. Customers are also seeking storage, multi-purpose, foldable, and technology-driven furniture over traditional large and extravagant furniture to deal with reduced floor space. Furniture and Floor Coverings retail sales at global level are led by the US. Following the recession, the US furniture market was heavily affected but now witnessing an uptrend due to an increase in sales of new and pre-owned houses. By 2019, China is expected to surpass the US on the back of increasing disposable income, a growing urban population, and government initiatives to develop affordable housing. Online will be the fastest-growing channel with a rise in internet penetration in developing markets and the impending saturation of existing popular categories, such as clothing and electronics.
- Demand for small, portable, and multi-functional furniture is driving global furniture and floor coverings' retail sales. The global furniture and floor coverings market is forecast to reach US$695 billion by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 5.3%
- Online will continue to be the fastest-growing channel at a CAGR of 16.6%, while home furniture and homewares retailers will dominate global furniture and floor coverings' sales but will record slow growth of 4.2%
- Asia-Pacific became the largest market in 2014 with total sales of US$184 billion, and is expected to remain the largest and fastest-growing region with a CAGR of 10.3% during 2014-2019, backed by significant increase in sales in China and India
- China will become the largest market on the list of top 10 largest furniture and floor coverings markets, followed by the US and Germany
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Furniture and Floor Coverings, 2014-2019
The “Global Furniture and Floor Coverings, 2014-2019” report provides comprehensive analysis of global furniture and floor coverings' retail sales across different channels. The report covers current and forecast retail sales data for the category in 50 countries. It also details consumer trends, competitive landscape, and the latest innovations that occurred in the historic period.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
- Market insights based on consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors on a global, regional, and country basis
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for the category group and further breakdown for individual sub-categories: Furniture as well as Floor coverings
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing furniture and floor coverings' retail dynamics across various channels Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: home furniture and homewares retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, department stores, online, home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, and cash and carries and warehouse clubs
Reasons To Buy
- Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of 50 countries for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Furniture and Floor coverings retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make regional/country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Furniture and Floor Coverings retailers in different regions
Casas Bahia Williams-Sonoma Ashley Furniture HomeStore Ponto Frio Leon's Rooms To Go ValueCity Furniture Havertys La-Z-Boy HomeSense Tok and Stok IKEA Etna United Furniture Warehouse Oppa Agros Shatura Lazurit BandQ Homebase Merx Conforama Harveys Stolberi Fly Ikea Tepe home Höffner Segmueller Furniture 123 HomeMe.ru Muji Nitori Harvey Norman Godrej Interio Red Star Macalline Fantastic Furniture Shimachu Freedom Unico @Home IKEA Da Vinci Furniture FabFurnish Tmall Milandirect Pepperfry.com Ok Furniture Betili Iddesign IKEA Kare Al Mukmal Kalahari.com
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research