Computer-aided design (CAD) is a software tool for modeling and designing products and components with ease and accuracy. The software package helps engineers, architects, and other design professionals to digitally prototype products prior to production, and draft industry-specific products.
The automotive, aerospace and defense, industrial machinery, and electrical and electronics industries use CAD solutions. These solutions enable end-users to digitally prototype their products before production.
The analysts forecast CAD market in the aerospace and defense industry in APAC to grow at a CAGR of 7.29% during 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
The report, CAD Market in the Aerospace and Defense Industry in APAC 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Dassault Systèmes
- Siemens PLM Software
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=43855 (Single User License - US $2500)
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Military Expenditures in APAC Countries
Key Market Challenge
- Software Piracy
Key Market Trend
- Shift to 4D Models
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=43855
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.