RnRmarketResearch.com adds report “MediPoint: Prosthetic Heart Valves – US Analysis and Market Forecasts” to its store.
The US prosthetic heart valves (PHV) market is a dynamic market that is expected to grow through 2020. This growth is driven by the rising prevalence of disease, an aging population, and the development of innovative next-generation devices. Recent advancements in the field of interventional cardiology have greatly improved clinical outcomes for patients. Prosthetic heart valves, including mechanical valves, tissue valves, and transcatheter valves, can be used to treat patients with valvular heart disease affecting the aortic or mitral valves. They can be delivered either via open-heart surgery or transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVR).
The report provides insights into the competitive landscape, the marketed and pipeline products, the current and emerging players and market analysis of the different device segments within the PHV market in the US. The report also provides insight into the unmet needs and an understanding of physician perceptions and decision-making process in using prosthetic heart valves. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research interviews with leading Interventional Cardiologists, with in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/medipoint-prosthetic-heart-valves-us-analysis-and-market-forecasts-market-report.html .
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
· What is the current and future prosthetic heart valves market outlook in the US? What trends are affecting the US PHV market?
· Which are the key, high growth markets that valve manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
· What are the unmet needs with PHVs currently on the market? How will emerging technologies such as repositionable and retrievable valves fulfill these unmet needs?
· What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of valve over another? What is physician perception and market outlook of PHV?
· What are the challenges and complications of TAVR that have hindered widespread adoption?
· With developing the next-generation of heart valves, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the PHV market?
“What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading Interventional Cardiologists and Cardiac Surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=381237 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$4450 for a single user PDF.)
· Overview of valvular heart disease, including anatomy, epidemiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines and modalities.
· Annualized total PHV market revenue from 2011-2020 including adoption patterns in the US.
· Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, and implications for the PHV market.
· Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive list of products split across different stages of development, emerging trends and valve designs in development, including investigation of delivery and deployment methods, materials and coatings used, and sizes available.
· Analysis of the current and future market competition in the US PHV market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
· Understand the trends shaping and driving the US PHV market.
· Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
· Access market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in US PHV market through 2018.
· Quantify candidate patient populations to better design product pricing & launch plans.
· Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
· Perform benchmarking analysis of growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
· Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
· Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
· Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
· Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for growth.
· What’s the next big thing in US PHV market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=381237 .
RnRmarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.