Analysts forecast the Industrial Automation market in Europe will grow at a CAGR of 6.25 percent over the period 2014-2018.
Purchase a Copy of this Report Directly at http://bit.ly/1mQVlIp
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Industrial Automation market in Europe for the period 2014-2018. The Industrial Automation market in Europe is divided into five product segments: DCS, SCADA, PLC, MES, and APC.
Industrial Automation Market in Europe 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Europe; it also covers the Industrial Automation market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Inquire Before Buying the Report at http://bit.ly/1t5xGx5
- ABB Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Siemens AG
Other Prominent Vendors
- Applied Material Inc.
- Apriso Corp.
- Aspen Technologies Inc.
- Camstar Systems Inc.
- Control Systems International Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Eyelite Inc.
- GE Co.
- Invensys plc
- Metso Corp.
- Miracom Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Omron Corp.
- SAP AG
- Schneider Electric SA
- Toshiba International Corp.
- Werum Software & Systems AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
Key Market Driver
- Need to Reduce Manufacturing Costs
Key Market Challenge
- Reluctance to Migrate to Latest Technology
Key Market Trend
- Availability of Wireless Sensor Networking
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?