Order report by calling ReportsnReports.com at +1 888 391 5441 OR send an email on email@example.com with (European Pharmacy Information System Market) / report name in subject line and your contact details.
On purchase of this report, you get next three (3) quarterly updates of the report for free.
The European Pharmacy Information Systems market, mainly driven by the growing popularity of e-prescriptions, was valued at $695.13 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1,004.39 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2013 to 2018. The PIS market accounted for 11% of the overall clinical information systems market in 2012.
The report, 'European Pharmacy Information Systems (PIS) Market Forecast, 2012-2018', analyzes the market under two segments: inpatient pharmacy information systems and outpatient pharmacy information systems. The factors augmenting growth in the PIS market are increasing adoption of e-prescription filling and rise in the use of advanced technology. Inpatient PIS accounts for the largest share (around 74%) of the overall PIS market. Outpatient PIS accounts for around 26% of the overall market.
Europe holds a share of 24% in the global PIS market. The major drivers of this market include the increasing demand for analytical IT solutions that help in point-of-care decision making. The implementation of such solutions has resulted in the reduction of cost and improvement in the quality of care provided. Other factors responsible for the growth of the market are adoption of new technology, which is likely boost the market during the period between 2012 and 2018.
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in the PIS market. The companies covered in the report include McKesson Corporation, ScriptPro LLC, Parata Systems, LLC, and Swisslog Holding AG. Segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of major companies have also been detailed in the report.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/313924-european-pharmacy-information-system-market.html .
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the European pharmacy information systems market to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of software installed
- End users
Physician Perception Analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of response of physicians to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of PIS by physicians
- Opinion of physicians about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of inpatient and outpatient PIS in major countries
- Company share analysis of top players in the PIS market in European countries
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating PIS in their portfolio
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=313924 .
Table of Contents
1.1 Introduce the Market
1.2 Objective of the study
1.3 Market Definition and Scope of the study
1.3.1 Market Definition
1.3.2 Areas covered
1.3.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
1.5.1 Secondary sources
1.5.2 Primary Sources
1.5.3 Market estimation methodology (Top-down, bottom-up, data triangulation.)
1.5.4 Macro indicators for the study
1.7 List of Acronyms
2 Market Overview
3 Pharmacy Information System-Europe, By Applications
3.1 Split By Geography
3.2 Pharmacy Information System-Europe-Clinical Guidelines
3.2.1 Pharmacy Information System-Europe-Clinical Guidelines, By Geographies
Inquire before buying this report on price $3500 @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=313924 .
ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.