Metastatic Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2015 provides an overview of the Metastatic Prostate Cancer's therapeutic pipeline. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Companies Mentioned in report are Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Camurus AB, Dongkook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, EntreChem, S.L., Johnson & Johnson, MedImmune, LLC, MEI Pharma, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., OncoMax, OXiGENE, Inc., Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc., ValiRx Plc
Get a copy of this report at http://bit.ly/1JSoJe8 . This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Metastatic Prostate Cancer, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Metastatic Prostate Cancer and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Metastatic Prostate Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Metastatic Prostate Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.