This report provides the latest asset allocations of Germany HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Germany HNWIs to 2018 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs market across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=288008.
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- In 2013, equities was the largest asset class for German HNWIs, with 27.7% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 25.4%, real estate with 22.1%, fixed-income with 10.2%, alternatives with 9.1%, and cash and deposits with 5.5%.
- Equities, alternatives and business interests recorded growth at respective review-period rates of 81%, 47% and 40%.
- Alternative assets held by German HNWIs remained level during the review period, from 7.5% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 9.1% in 2013. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 2.7% of total assets in 2009 to 3.2% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, allocations in commodities are expected to decline to 2.5% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- In 2013, German HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$1.82 trillion, representing 43.4% of wealth holdings.
Place a direct purchase order on this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=288008.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Banking and Financial Services Industry ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, environment, IT & Telecommunication, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.