On Wednesday, November 12, PC Construction will present a total of $15,000 in charitable donations to the following Waterbury organizations: Brain Injury Association of Vermont, Green Mountain Club, and Revitalizing Waterbury in amounts of $10,000, $3,000 and $2,000, respectively. The three nonprofits were selected through a month-long public crowdsourced contest, which garnered more than 7,000 votes.
The ceremony will be held at 11:00 a.m. at the Brain Injury Association of Vermont offices in Waterbury, Vermont.
PC Construction launched its “Building Communities: PC Construction Gives Back” charity contest as a way to give thanks to the communities in which they live and work. The town of Waterbury, Vermont was selected as one of the 2014 communities because of PC Construction’s extensive efforts to help the State of Vermont rebuild the Waterbury State Office Complex that was heavily damaged during Tropical Storm Irene.
PC Construction employee-owners were asked to select the initial 10 nonprofits, which were then put to a month-long public vote, inviting clients, business partners and community members to determine the final three winners.
• Kevin McCarthy, President/CEO, PC Construction
• Jay Fayette, Senior Vice President, PC Construction
• Trevor Squirrell, Executive Director, Brain Injury Association of Vermont
• Alicia DiCocco, Director of Development, Green Mountain Club
• Fauna Hurley, Executive Director, Revitalizing Waterbury
• Tamatha Thomas-Haase, Board President, Revitalizing Waterbury
Brain Injury Association of Vermont
92 S. Main Street
Waterbury, Vermont 05676
Wednesday, November 12 at 11:00AM
Crystal DelleChiaie Mark Ray/Alexa Mucklow
PC Construction KSV
802-651-1277 802- 862- 8261