RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Intelligent Transport Systems Market by Component, Application, System (ATMS, ATIS, ITS- Enabled Transportation, Pricing System, APTS and CVO), by Component, Application and Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC, ROW) Analysis and Forecast to 2014 – 2020” to its store.
Since years, countries around the globe have started to employ a new set of technologies and approaches to meet the challenges which are surfacing in the present transportation. The applications of the Intelligent Transportations System (ITS) are helping with catering today’s traffic challenges. “ITS” improves operational benefits of the transportation system by reducing delays, which develops the roadside infrastructure and allows the traffic to flow smoothly. In developed countries such as; the U.S., Germany, and France, this system is already installed on a large number of highways and in developing countries such as; India, China, Indonesia, and others, the installation of this system is growing in numbers.
Request a sample copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=57563 .
The ITS market covered in the report includes; only the roadway transportation; as the rate of developments and improvements in the sector of roadway transportation is very high. This ITS market research report covers Advanced Traveler Information System, Advanced Traffic Management System, ITS-Enabled Transportation Pricing System, Advanced Public Transportation System, and Commercial Vehicle Operation. It also covers applications such as; fleet management and asset monitoring, traffic monitoring, collision avoidance system, traffic signal control system, variable traffic message signs, parking availability system, and traffic enforcement cameras. It also covers component like; PCB, Sensors, Surveillance Camera, Software License, Communication Networks, Monitoring and Detection System, Geographically, the report is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. These segments are further segmented into the major countries. The report forecasts the growth from 2014 to 2020, along with market size, list of leading players, and the latest technology adopted M&A’s, and JV’s of key players.
Key Take Away
- Intelligent transportation market statistics with detailed classifications – market size, forecasts, and industry roadmap of ITS market, impact analysis of the market dynamics with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the ITS market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term landscapes and Porter’s analysis of the market
- Key burning issues and opportunities with respect to ITS market
- Analysis of various ITS components, systems and applications of the market
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and key trends shaping and influencing the market
- Extensive segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the market – growth rates and trends of markets in the major revenue contributing countries such as the U.S., the U.K., Germany, China, India, and Japan
- Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, developments, upcoming trends and technologies, revenue-growth strategies, and industry activities
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=57563 .
The Governments of developing countries like Thailand, India, China, Malaysia, and so on, are revamping their infrastructure to develop the road transportation.
Browse IT Services Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/e-commerce-information-technology-it/it-services .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/