Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Italy 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
• Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Complete report with TOC available @ Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Italy 2015.
Reasons to Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Italy 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
• Italian HNWIs held 38.2% (US$424.0 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, at the end of 2014; significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
• It is expected that the foreign asset holdings to increase to US$595.9 billion by 2019, accounting for 40.4% of total HNWI assets.
• North America accounted for 36.8% of Italian HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2014.
• This was followed by Europe with 29.5%, South America with 15.1%, the Asia-Pacific with 13.8%, the Middle East with 2.8% and Africa with 2.1%.
• Italian HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 57.7% in 2010 to 29.5% in 2014. North and South America were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
• WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their levels of investment in Europe over the forecast period, to reach 10.3% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments decreasing due to emerging confidence in North and South America.
UniCredit Private Banking Intesa Sanpolo Private Banking UBI Private Banking Banca Aletti Private Banking Banca Generali Mediobanca Private Banking Ersel Private Bank Banca Intermobiliare di Investimenti MPS Private Banking Banca Leonardo Private Banking Banca Euromobiliare
Reportstack is one of the leading distributors of market research reports in the world today. We host more than 200,000 research products from the world's top publication houses. These publications are distributed amongst 12 top industry verticals and 62 sub verticals, which are then further classified into 257 business categories and 5000 micro markets. The vast selection criterion provides granular data from the length and breadth of all these industries delivering Reportstack members with cutting edge research products to facilitate strategic business decisions.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research