ReportsnReports.com includes “Examining new trends in the breakfast market and the opportunities for food manufacturers ” to its research database. The breakfast market of the next five years will differ significantly from that of a few years ago, as consumer attitudes to what to eat, when, where, and how are changing rapidly. This evolution has seen the growing prevalence of convenient offerings, aimed at those living busy lives and who are pushed for time in the morning.
Health needs are also being emphasized more by specialists, and consumers are monitoring their intake of 'bad-for-you' products more closely, looking to make a healthier start to the day. Having said this, the taste aspect still remains important, especially for children, who want the tastiest and most indulgent products.
- The cereal bars and energy bars categories should be targeted by manufacturers due to current low levels of consumption in developing countries. Manufacturers can emphasize the convenience aspect of such products as they can be consumed on-the-go, helping those with busy lives
- On weekends, in particular, consumers can take the time to fully enjoy their morning meal, with variety and novelty replacing the usual weekday routine. Consumers are significantly less likely to skip the morning meal during the weekends than during the week
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=449371 (Single User License - US $7995)
- The health implications of breakfast products, especially those high in sugar and artificial ingredients, come later on in life, with kids focusing on the taste and indulgence aspect of products
- Convenience, more than health or taste, will be the most important aspect of the Breakfast market over the next few years. Manufacturers are responding with compact pack formats, which aid consumption on-the-go. Tasty breakfast alternatives, such as cereal bars, are also set to grow in demand
- Retired consumers are least likely to skip breakfast, whether it's on the weekend or a weekday. These consumers should be targeted with healthy products, but those that still keep taste and indulgence as a core need state
The "Examining new trends in the breakfast market and the opportunities for food manufacturers" report shows the best opportunities in the breakfast market by looking at how consumer needs change by age in five core consumer need states: taste, health, convenience, ethics, and free-from. Convenience is fast becoming an important consideration, and for some consumers, due to their busy lives, is the key motivator. For others, such as kids, taste and indulgence remain the most important factors.
Request For Sample http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=449371
What else does this report offer?
- Splits consumers into different age groups to provide a more holistic and complete understanding of what motivates them in each respective consumer need state
- Provides recommendations that will help manufacturers better meet the consumer need state
- Case studies examining the approach retailers and CPG brands have taken when it comes to trying to enhance or meet consumer demand in areas such as taste and health
- Product examples showing how innovation leaders are successfully targeting shoppers
Reasons To Buy
- Know what new opportunities you should target in the Breakfast market, and what changes you need to make to your product or brand in order to pursue them
- Gain an insight into what motivates consumer behavior in the Breakfast market, and what trends are likely to influence future behavior
- Learn from the most innovative breakfast products launched worldwide
- Find out what is motivating consumers' purchasing decisions in the breakfast market, through the results from frequent global surveys
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=449371
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.