Managementparadise.com portal announced that they have crossed Tons of MBA Interview Question and Answers in very short span of few years.
The platform has got overwhelming response from its community members who contributed academic project reports to build a library like reference centre.
Most platforms charge for downloading research reports for academic purpose, but you can Download Thousands of MBA Projects for your MBA final year projects, MBA summer projects, MBA thesis, MBA dissertation etc. absolutely FREE! All you need to do is signup. You can also contribute your own project reports for others to use as reference material.
With the help of submissions from Management students, aspirants, professional and like minded people, you will also find interesting topics like Sample Bio-data tips and MBA Interview Question and Answers and many more useful learning materials.
ManagementParadise.com is one of the largest online communities for Management students in India with a userbase of almost 6,95,000 members strong and growing faster than ever before.
It is not enough to have solid answers only for the above questions. You need to be prepared for the full spectrum of questions that may be presented. For further practice, make sure you go through the required mock interview (see the "Competitive Interview Prep" Section) and for further review, look at some of the following questions:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What do you want to do with your life?
3. Do you have any actual work experience?
4. How would you describe your ideal job?
5. Why did you choose this career?
6. When did you decide on this career?
7. What goals do you have in your career?
8. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
9. How do you evaluate success?
10. Describe a situation in which you were successful.
11. What do you think it takes to be successful in this career?
12. What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction in your life?
13. If you had to live your life over again, what would you change?
14. Would your rather work with information or with people?
15. Are you a team player?
16. What motivates you?
17. Why should I hire you?
18. Are you a goal-oriented person?
19. Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you did to achieve them.
20. What are your short-term goals?
21. What is your long-range objective?
22. What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
23. Where do you want to be ten years from now?
24. Do you handle conflict well?
25. Have you ever had a conflict with a boss or professor? How did you resolve it?
26. What major problem have you had to deal with recently?
27. Do you handle pressure well?
28. What is your greatest strength?
29. What is your greatest weakness?
30. If I were to ask one of your professors to describe you, what would he or she say?
Gone are the days when people wasted time and money by paying for MBA Interview Question and Answers. Today, they just visit ~ http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/personal-interviews-pi/35305-mba-interview-questions-n-answers.html
It truly is a paradise for management students and professionals.