Trade finance is provided by banks to various trading companies for cross-border transactions. It drives the growth of a country’s GDP. When a country produces goods or services, it exports some of those goods and services to other countries. However, there is a time lag between the production and delivery time, which leads to a certain degree of uncertainty about whether the parties involved will honor their part of the transaction. Hence, the importing country appoints a bank to issue a financial instrument that promises to make the payment to the exporting country upon the successful delivery of the consignment.
The analysts forecast global trade finance market to grow at a CAGR of 3.29% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
Trade financing is used by banks to finance overseas transactions. This report takes into account the various instruments used in trade finance, such as traditional trade finance instruments and supply chain finance instruments.
The report, Global Trade Finance market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers North America, Latin America, Europe, and APAC and MEA; it also covers the global trade finance market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37585 .
- Latin America
- North America
- BNP Paribas
- HSBC Holdings
- JPMorgan Chase
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
- Key Stock Exchanges
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- London Stock Exchange Group
- New York Stock Exchange
- Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Singapore Exchange Limited
- SIX Swiss Exchange (formerly SWX Swiss Exchange)
Other Prominent Vendors
- Arab Bank
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Commerzbank Group
- Credit Agricole
- Deutsche Bank
- Itaú Unibanco Group
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group
- Santander Group
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group
- Wells Fargo
- Growing global trade
- Compliance with sanctions and regulations
- Shift from traditional trade finance products to open accounts
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37585 .
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.