Order report “Asian Cerebral Oximeters Market Research Report” by calling ReportsnReports.com at +1 888 391 5441.
On purchase of this report, you get next three (3) quarterly updates of the report for free.
The Asian cerebral oximeter device market is driven by cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery, single lung ventilation, and others. The market was valued at $11.5 million in 2013 and is estimated to reach $16.4 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2013 to 2018.
The report, ‘Asian Cerebral Oximeters Devices Market Forecast, 2012-2018’, analyzes the market in terms of applications such as cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery, and single lung ventilation. With a market value of $0.08 billion, the cerebral oximeter market has accounted for 8%-10% in terms of value towards the total brain monitoring device industry. The cerebral oximeter market has been witnessing maximum growth because of an increase in the patient pool and procedure numbers of neurological disorders. A rise in incidence of post-surgical cerebrovascular accidents has triggered the need for enhanced and automated brain monitoring devices. Therefore, these devices are being incorporated extensively in hospitals and clinics to assess the activity of sedatives and anesthesia. According to the estimates of the WHO, in 2011, the global prevalence of epilepsy and multiple sclerosis was calculated at 50 million and 2.5 million respectively.
China is the largest market for cerebral oximeter devices in Asia, followed by India and Japan. The Asian region offers a huge untapped market for these devices due to the rising awareness of neurological disorders, increase in purchasing power, and an increasing number of people with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s, and Alzheimer’s disease.
Complete report is available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/313857-asian-cerebral-oximeters-market-research-report.html .
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in the Asian cerebral oximeter device market. The prominent players covered in the report are Covidien plc (Ireland), Nonin Medical, Inc. (U.S.), and CAS Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.). The details of segment and country-specific company shares, news and deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment-specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been covered in the report.
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the Asian market for cerebral oximeter devices to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=313857 .
- Country-specific prevalence, incidence, and mortality rate of multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease
- Country-specific patient pool of multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s diseases, and traumatic brain injuries
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of cardiac/vascular and surgeries performed annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of cerebral oximeter devices by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Single user License : US $3500
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=313857 .
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of cerebral oximeter devices in the Asian market
- Procedural investment in cardiac/vascular surgery, shoulder surgery, and single lung ventilation in the Asian market
- Company share analysis of top players in the cerebral oximeter device market in the Asian region
- Crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcating cerebral oximeter devices in their portfolio
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441 for further information on “Asian Cerebral Oximeters Market Research Report” report OR for any other market research and intelligence needs you may have for your business.