GaAs is a crystalline compound composed of two elements, gallium and arsenic. It is generally referred to as an III-V semiconductor and is used in devices such as microwave frequency integrated circuits, monolithic microwave integrated circuits, infrared light-emitting diodes, laser diodes, solar cells, and optical windows. GaAs is increasingly being used as a replacement for silicon because of its enhanced electronic properties. For instance, GaAs has high saturated electron velocity and electron mobility, which allows the device in which it is used to function efficiently at frequencies above 250 GHz. Moreover, as a result of the wider band gap, GaAs devices are less sensitive to heat compared to silicon-based devices. In addition, GaAs devices emit less noise than silicon devices, especially at higher frequencies. As a result of these properties, GaAs devices are used in cellphones, satellite communication equipment, microwave point-to-point links, and high-frequency radar systems.
Analysts forecast the Global GaAs Devices Market to grow at a CAGR of 3.32 percent over the period 2013-2018.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global GaAs Devices market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of GaAs devices worldwide. However, the report does not take into consideration the following while calculating the market size:
- Support or maintenance services that are offered for/with GaAs devices
- Components that are used in the production of GaAs devices
- Aftermarket sales of GaAs semiconductor devices
The Global GaAs Devices Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the APAC and EMEA region; it also covers the Global GaAs Devices market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=25865 .
- Avago Technologies
- RF Micro Devices
- Skyworks Solutions
- TriQuint Semiconductor
Other Prominent Vendors
- Advanced Wireless Semiconductor
- Hittite Microwave
- M/A COM Technology Solutions
- Murata Manufacturing
- Renesas Electronics
- WIN Semiconductors
- Increased Adoption of Smartphones
- Availability of Alternative Devices
- Increased Collaboration among Vendors
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=25865 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.